“Spectacular”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tofino
Crystal Cove Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Tofino
GreenLeadersGold level
Kamloops, BC
“Spectacular”
Reviewed 30 July 2011

We chose cabin #14 at Crystal Cove for a wonderful 4 night vacation with relatives visiting from England. Having thoroughly enjoyed our stay in the campground last year, we were anxious to return and stay in one of the beach front cabins. We were thrilled. The cabin is rustic and storage space limited but cozy and well equipped. And the view ........ breathtaking.

Room Tip: Check the excellent map on their web site -and book early to ensure beachfront!
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (339)
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We loved our little cabin with an incredible beachfront view. The kitchen was fully equipped so we could cook meals ourselves and then relax in the jacuzzi next to the fireplace, or walk on the beach, or sit on the terrace and look at the stars. Great place for a romantic getaway. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and staff were friendly and helpful. Only complaint is that we should have book for a longer stay.....

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 15 June 2011

We would have liked to stay at Crystal Cove. I contacted the resort and received a quote for 4 nights via email, based on specific dates that were deatiled in the correspondence. We decided to accept the rate and called to book the cabin. After confirming the dates, I was told that the last night of our stay was $60 more than what I was quoted. I pointed out that I have a written quote from the resort for a grand total including taxes that was $60 plus taxes less. To which I was told that it was a mistake by the staff.
Despite my suggestions that this was unfortunate but not my fault and that we should be entitled to the rate as quoted, I was told that this was not going to happen and that I would have to pay the extra charge. I asked to speak to someone else who was in charge. I was told that they would take my number and someone would call me back. I found the the cavalier attitude and the obvious lack of caring disappointing. I decided at that point that I would find somewhere else to stay, which I told the staff on the phone...the response was "Ok, have a nice day"
I'm sure this is a beautiful resort and location but I'm not inclined to give my money to a anyone that does not honour its price nor cares so little when dealing with a problem.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Whammer44
Courtenay, Canada
Reviewed 19 May 2011

We had the most fantastic 4 day break, with two puppies, staying in a great waterfront cabin in one of the most idyllic places on earth.
We totally relaxed, walked the beach endlessly and forgot about work and everything else. There were no stresses: the staff are super friendly, courteous & most accommodating, the beach is clean and gorgeous and this is surely heaven on earth. The fact that they allow pets is great and we're now working out how we can get back there asap.
Recommended to everyone.

Room Tip: Waterfront = sleeping to the sound of the sea
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pwilliamson201
Bainbridge island Wa
Reviewed 29 April 2011

We just spent 4 nights at this resort and booked another week in September. It consists of 36 cabins in a magnificent location. We had cabin 6 overlooking the beach and a dramatically beautiful bay. Our dog was very welcome. The grounds are well cared for, the service excellent and the cabin amenities were new and well thought out. Our bed was very comfortable and we were lulled to sleep every night by the sound of the surf. This is a real find in a beautiful area of the world.

Room Tip: Try to get a beach front cabin
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ifielding
Vancouver BC
Reviewed 2 April 2011

We stayed there twice, March and May 2010. Our first stay was in Spring break in a treehouse cabin, awesome adventure for the kids, slept out there even in March, the treehouse well protected from the elements. Second visit was all adults in a cabin with private hot tub on the porch, how cool is that:D
The treehouse cabin had a too small kitchen, cramped dining table and tight living room space as well. But the huge master bedroom with jetted spa tub and REAL wood burning fireplace (so much cozier than a gas one!) more than made up for it. Location is incredible, architecture is beautiful rustic log design, spiffy grounds and landscaping... Everything perfect except this place IS very pricey, even by Tofino standards.

• Stayed March 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 1 January 2011

I highly recommend Crystal Cove Beach Resort! Our stay there was amazing, we brought our dog and they are so welcoming to animals with so many special touches, like a dog washing station, dog towels and cute dog quilt. The resort is beautifully landscaped with beach access and amazing views. The cabins were so warm and cozy and the kitchen came equipped with everything you could possibly need even sugar for coffee. We will definatley be back, it's a great escape!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple