Decided to stay with Mackenzie Beach Resort for 2 nights while visiting Tofino for some surfing. We stayed in a one bedroom cabin with a partial ocean view, it was clean, cozy and cute!! The staff were more than accommodating and helpful with any questions we had. The resort has a great sized salt water pool and a hot tub. Everything was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable! I would most definitely recommend Mackenzie Beach to anyone looking to stay in Tofino! I will be back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront Resort is located on beautiful MacKenzie Beach and has cabins and suites only 2km from town of Tofino. Camping area for tents and RV's. Indoor heated salt water swimming pool(which is currently down for repairs) and hot tub for guests Resort & camping open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your MacKenzie Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mackenzie Beach Hotel Tofino
- MacKenzie Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island