We arrived at the Mackenzie Beach Resort as walk in's after Tofino seemed to be booked out. I therefore have seen the reviews only after returning - and have been glad to. The management definitively must have changed, as the actual couple is very kind and helpful, really nice and friendly people. When we first arrived we asked for a cottage they did not have anymore and they sent us to a friend of theirs who has a B&B (Red Crow), but also he was booked. He was very helpful and volunteered to arrange something for us and called around. At the end, he sent us back to Mackenzie where he had arranged the pool cottage for us. We enjoyed this very much, with a kitchen with everything we needed and just a short walk to the beach. Even with the rainy weather we stayed outdoor the whole day fishing in lakes and rivers and our son enjoyed very much the heated indoor pool upon return. We can warmly recommend the resort and thank management for all their efforts to have us have an enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront Resort is located on beautiful MacKenzie Beach and has cabins and suites only 2km from town of Tofino. Camping area for tents and RV's. Indoor heated salt water swimming pool(which is currently down for repairs) and hot tub for guests Resort & camping open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your MacKenzie Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mackenzie Beach Hotel Tofino
- MacKenzie Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island