Beach is great. Not too busy. Clean and tons of starfish! Great for dogs. Location of hotel is also great. Smack in between town and Pac. Rim Nat'l Park. Not too far off the main road either. Wireless, TV and DVD player all worked well. Note though, no phone in room. Kitchen and bathroom were a little dated (ie: fixtures, appliances) but were in good working order. Tub small and kinda depressing so showered only. No long leisurely soaks. Bed and bath linens were good. Clean and fresh. Pet charge was higher than most at $40/pet vs the usual Tofino charge of $40 total. Good overall value compared with other hotels near by. Would recommend and return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island