Absolutely beautiful location, with easy access to quiet, peaceful beach & gorgeous sunset views. Friendly, helpful service & clean, cozy rooms with all the amenities we needed.
We love the down-to-earth service & comfy suites & most of all the amazing views! We even borrowed a crab pot from the reception & made a feast at the BBQ pit which we enjoyed in our room while watching the sunset out the patio!
I love that this resort is family-run, and they have obviously put a lot of thought into trying to provide everything you could want while staying there. The peace & quiet is the best part of all.
They have lots of room options. Suitable for couples, groups of friends or families. They really have it all! Ask for specials. We've stayed 3 times & have yet to pay advertised price from website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island