We recently just stayed and had a wonderful relaxing stay that exceeded my expectations. We were in one of the one bedroom lighthouse suites which offered a great view overlooking Cox Bay and the beach. Hearing the sound of the waves from our suite was a definite highlight and we enjoyed the fireplace. The ladies in the lobby were excellant. It was my first trip to Tofino and won't be my last and Pacific Sands will be my first choice of accomodation. They have a wonderful outdoor Gazebo area where you can start your own fire and use their BBQ's. We visited during slower season so it was quiet, peaceful and serene. I would highly recommend visiting in the fall. The raincoats that were provided in our suite was a lovely added touch. Pacific Sands provided us with a home away from home in an ideal setting with memories to last a lifetime. Can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island