A beautiful place and it was awesome to walk on the beach. We loved that we could bring our 2 dogs as well. The actual condo was huge and wonderful but we did go at Christmas and there were a few small details that could have made it better. The christmas lights on the whole top half of our tree didn't work. Luckily we had brought some lights ourselves. Kitchen is lacking in serving bowls and they did say there was a BBQ although the neighbours did have one.
The one thing that they advertize is internet and that never worked. The phones were not turned on Christmas day so no one could get ahold of us on Christmas which was annoying.
Overall a wonderful place and I would hightly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island