This was our third stay at the Pacific Sands Resort and we chose this resort because of the great location right on Cox Bay. We had a lovely second floor suite which afforded great views of the beach. The suite was comfortable and well-appointed including full kitchen facilities, fireplace and wide screen TV with a DVD player. A wide selection of CDs is available for loan from in the main lobby. We had two complaints - the very small bathroom and the extremely uncomfortable bed. The bed was extremely hard, just a mattress on a plywood base which made for very sore backs. Fortunately the sofa in the main salon was comfortable. Based on this latest experience, we will not be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island