This is a fairy large resort with a number of different styles of rooms, at different price points, so when you're reading these reviews, it's good to keep that in mind. We were in a beach front suite, on the second floor of the building (the second floor is clearly better because there are vaulted ceilings and a balcony with a glass front to block the wind). It had everything we needed, including a well functioning kitchen and a very comfortable bed with good quality bedding. The fire place was a nice touch, as was the fact that you could get more specialized, nice cooking equipment from the main office if you wanted it. They also had some yummy frozen food from Vij's in Vancouver and Sobo in Tofino for when we didn't want to cook. The views are wonderful, and the beach itself is great. We spent many hours walking and watching the surfers, who were everywhere. And although we couldn't bring our dog on this trip, I appreciate that they allow dogs. It was a great holiday in a beautiful part of the world, even if the weather most didn't cooperate (there are also raincoats in the room for guest use).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island