We stayed 2 nights in a Lighthouse suite mid-January and the power was out when we arrived but that was no problem. The gas fireplace kept the suite nice and cozy and the propane stove meant we could still eat and have some hot drinks. There were candles provided and we brought some so it made for a lovely time. It also helped that the power was on by 7pm. The suite itself is nicely appointed and we had no problems with the internet. The staff was great and the location is unbeatable. We loved that rain coats were provided . . . and they were definitely needed for walking the beach or on the beautiful trail off the end of the property. In the summer we wondered if having the bedroom open onto the parking lot might be a bit noisy? In January it was nicely quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island