My husband and I had a wedding to attend in Ucluelet and decided to make a weekend out of it. Our family had given us a gift cert. for Pacific Sands so we were excited to stay there again. We stayed 7 years ago for our honeymoon and were eager to get back. The resort has had some great updates and is well maintained. This time we stayed in a Beach Front Suite and were very happy with our room. Being able to see Cox bay from our couch/living room was very enjoyable, but also having direct access to the beach is a positive for us. We enjoyed the coffee bar as well, it allowed us a tasty treat for our walks on the beach in the morning and we didn't have to go into town. We were also happy that since our last stay there is WiFi in the rooms, we were able to connect for web-browsing and email quickly and the signal was good. We loved the hotel staff, they were very helpful, courteous and thoughtful, one girl even made the effort to remember our names (both from when we spoke on the phone to check-in and check-out) this made it very personable and welcoming. Upon our check-out we were having a nice chat about returning and received a lot of information about bringing our dogs with us next time and they even said that they offer pet-minding services. This is incredibly appealing to us as our pups love the beach and we love visiting Tofino.
I would strongly suggest visiting this resort, its clean, cozy and a perfect get-away spot. The staff are kind and respectful and helpful with anything you might need. Thanks again, pacific Sands! We truly enjoyed out stay :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island