We recently booked for two nights in a Lighthouse suite. When we arrived, Kristen checked us in (very friendly and welcoming) and we were upgraded to a Beachfront suite. The suite was very nice, clean, with bathroom, kitchen, living area etc. and was only footsteps from a beautiful beach. The accommodation was exactly what we were looking for and met our expectations. My only criticism would be the up/down noise transfer between units. It sounded like here was a herd of elephants upstairs, so I would recommend asking for an upstairs unit particularly if you are a light sleeper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island