Our family just returned from Spring Break at Pacific Sands. This is our fourth stay at the resort and I can honestly say each stay is better and more memorable than the last.
The rustic luxury of the resort is what our family loves. You have the mix of some of the best accommodations in Tofino, while the resort has a low key friendly feel that is so relaxing.
From the morning lattes in the reception, the evening S'Mores on the community BBQ, and conversing with new friends in the BBQ pit or on the beach, there is a community feel to this resort that is truly welcoming.
We will be back for sure again soon.
Stayed in beach house, with our family of 4,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island