My wife and I stayed for four days at the Pacific Sands Beach Resort late in November 2012 (not 2013). It was my first time visiting the Pacific Rim National Park and only my second trip to the island. We had planned this trip several times during the summer months in previous years but because of the exhorbitant accommodation rates in the area we ended up going on vacation to an all-inclusive or luxury B&B elseswhere. Seeing the Pacific Rim National Park was a "must do" on my list of places however so, I agreed to go with her in the off-season when rates are also high but less so. Note: My wife had been to the area before and I was the frugal one holding on tightly to the wallet.
We lucked out and had four dry days and it only rained at night. The beaches and bays were as beautiful and relaxing as advertised. The Pacific Sands Resort is conveniently located and is four star accommodation or higher. Our suite was ground-level facing the bay. It was spacious, comfortable, relative good value and quite lovely. In the morning we sat with coffee and watched the surfers. During the day we drove up and down the coast exploring beaches. Not much else needs to be said.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island