All in all just really disappointed with room.
Lighthouse suites - cannot access patio door when sofa bed made up. Cannot sit 3 let alone 4 at the table when sofa bed set up. No dishwasher, which I am not opposed to at all, but for rate of $315/night?? Also some better lighting in the kitchen would have sufficed to see what one was doing.
Otherwise, room was very clean - even for a 'pet friendly' suite. Bedding was lovely. And sofa bed was actually comfortable. S'mores offered in the evening for kids was a nice touch.
We were a party of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids), had rezy for 3 nights. Tried to leave after check-in and was told we would not be reimbursed if we left, so stayed for one night, then left. And while I understand cancellation policies, why would they want us to stay and have housekeeping tend to bedding, towels, cleaning after only one night when we are all trying to be a little 'greener' these days... ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island