We had a wonderful time in Tofino and enjoyed our stay at the Pacific Sands. This resort came highly recommended from our family who had stayed there before. My husband and I stayed there for 2 nights with our 2 children. We stayed in the Lighthouse Suite. The only downside was that one of the beds provided was a pull out couch. It was really uncomfortable. My husband and I took turns sleeping on the pullout with one of the kids and both of us had a horrible night's sleep and a sore back the next day. The mattress on the pullout was not comfortable and we felt the springs of the couch in our back. The pullout should really not be considered a second bed for a family of 4. Other than that, the resort was great and had a beautiful beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island