If you are looking for a great beach then this is your place. We had an amazing time exploring the beach and tide pools. There is even a path that leads up to the top of a rock formation with a bench to watch the sunset. Go early to get your spot. The rooms are clean and the staff is accommodating. Be careful if you open the refrigerator door without shoes on, the door goes all the way to the floor leaving no clearance for your toes. Ouch! The wifi is slower then dial up. The bed was too hard. The smoke alarm in our suite was ultra sensitive. It went off every time we cooked; even when we just used the toaster. I even checked the toaster to see if there were crumbs in the crumb tray. The coffee pot would not drain correctly causing a backfup in the filter and grounds in the coffee. I know it sounds like I’m incompetent in the kitchen but that really isn’t the case.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island