We stayed 3 nights over Thanksgiving. Website encouraged 3 night stay at high prices.
We booked a studio which was small but nice, although outside appearance of block looked very delapidated. The room was ok, but we could not control heating from fire and almost melted during the night.
The next day the room was still not serviced by 3.30pm.
After complaint, we were relocated to larger room, better situated (partly because nearly everyone seemed to leave after Thanksgiving).
New room excellent & views to beach beautiful. We got 1 wonderful sunset in 3 nights.
Beach full of birds & surfers.
A short drive to Pacific Rim Park beaches for which parking is charged, or to Chesterman (?) beach which is slightly more developed.
Wi-Fi (free) only if you are close enough to the office.
Although room contained kitchen with facilties, there is no food onsite, so breakfast/dinner needs mainly to be in Tofino some 10 minutes+ along the road.
Memorable, but not always for the right reasons!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island