Just got back from 3 nights in the Pacific Sands - Pacific Suite Luxury Villa (#36). It was wonderful for 2 couples as this unit's second bedroom also faces the ocean. Hot tub and view was amazing, stone throw to the beach and crashing waves. As they have noted in their last e-letter, the villa's are starting to show "slight" signs of general use and are all slotted for a general upgrade in 2010 - new bedding, carpet, appliances, furniture, lighting etc. Unit was spotlessly clean, kitchen was well stocked (although it is good they are putting in a new stove as it is VERY slow), and ample towels were provided. We got a great "fall deal" on the room (~$350CAN + taxes) which is regularly ~ $500 CAN, not sure how this compares to others but you really can't put a price on the location and view. Shared between two couples this is very reasonable.
Can't wait to go back (again and again).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island