The staffs at the hotel were amazing. We were traveling with our 14 months boy and it was a perfect hotel for him. We were in the building with the Library (amenity room) on the 2nd floor. The hotel was quite at the time and our little one spend good few hours during our down time. There are selections of DVDs, books, and board games.
All of the staffs were very helpful and friendly.
Love the heated floor in the bath room and the rain coat in boots in the closet was a very nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wickaninnish Inn, a Relais & Chateaux property since 1997, overlooks the Pacific Ocean from a rocky point on Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast, near the eclectic town of Tofino and Pacific Rim National Park. Two contemporary cedar buildings, set against a backdrop of ancient rainforest, boast an extensive local art collection (complemented by the neighbouring wood carving shed), and all rooms and suites offer ocean or beach views, gas fireplace, soaker tub and individual balcony. Uncompromising service, including a Clefs d’Or Concierge team, is a standard. The sole resort on Chesterman Beach, Tofino’s longest at 2.5km/1.5mi, the Inn is home to refined West Coast cuisine at The Pointe Restaurant and naturally-inspired treatments at its intimate Ancient Cedars Spa. Tofino’s McDiarmid family welcomes you to this locally owned, world renowned sanctuary offering Rustic Elegance on Nature’s Edge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wickaninnish Inn and The Pointe Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wickaninnish Inn And The Pointe Restaurant Hotel Tofino
- The Wickaninnish Hotel And Pointe
- Wickaninnish Inn And The Pointe Restaurant Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island