Black Bear Guesthouse
Duffin Cove Oceanfront Lodging(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$134
Best Western Tin Wis Resort(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$164
Agoda.com
Jamie's Rainforest Inn(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$134
Tofino Motel HarbourView(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$162
US$261
US$351
US$341
Travelocity
Cox Bay Beach Resort(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$262
Travelocity
Middle Beach Lodge(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$121
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe cedar roomchesterman beachlong weekendshort walkbobbibeaches
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2012

We stayed for only 2 nights but it was a wonderful experience. We felt at home and very comfortable. The breakfasts were incredible. The suggestions on places to visit and restaurants to eat at were awesome. Can't say enough about the hospitality - jay & Bobbi and of course Audie know how to make you feel welcome.
The room was beautiful and the bathroom - wow!
The stay just wasn't long enough, but will definitely go back.

Room Tip: We stayed in the King room upstairs - awesome view of the inlet - so quiet and private.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
BlackBearGuesthouse, Owner at Black Bear Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Thanks for the great review guys, we appreciate the feedback and are so happy to hear you had such a good stay! Come back soon to enjoy paradise!

Reviewed 5 October 2012

This was our first stay in a B&B and it was OUTSTANDING. Having never stayed in a B&B we were very apprehensive, with Bobbi and Jay they are perfect hosts. Informing us of all of Tofino's highlights and made us so welcome to their home. Their home is beautifully furnished and very west coast. We stayed for 4 nights and felt that it was too quick, once you become acclimatized to zen of the west coast, you do not want to leave this paradise. This stay was highlighted by their beautiful 11 month daughter Auley, she gives the most beautiful smiles and giggles!!
Another new experience at the B & B is the breakfast, Bobbi's breakfasts are better than any five star top hotel breakfast!!!
Not only tasty, but very filling and organic, lunch is not necessary

This B & B is truly a love story for my wife and I
We love the location,
We love the hosts,
We love the accomadtions,
We love the exquisite breakfasts
And we would love to return very soon!!!

Thank you for the wonderful experience, it was truly appreciated!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Wow guys, what a fantastic review!! Thank you so much and we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay so thoroughly. We really appreciated such detailed review that highlights areas of the B&B we really focus on. Would love to have you come back for another relaxing stay at the Black Bear Guesthouse!

Reviewed 2 October 2012

My father was visiting from Alberta and wanted to see Tofino. The last time I was there was 16 years ago and I had no idea where to stay. Looking at accommodations, I came upon the Black Bear Guest House and decided to give it a chance; I'm so glad I did! Fabulous, large, and well presented breakfasts were offered. Super friendly hosts that instantly made us feel at home, I honestly felt like I was staying at a friends house, not a B&B. Jay, Bobbie and Auley are terrific; they were so welcoming to me, my father and my two boys. I loved the fact that I could bring my 2 and 4 year old here and let them pick berries, climb and wonder around without feeling like they were being a nuisance. The rooms were wonderful, clean, spacious and the bathtub heavenly. I'm already planning our next trip back, this time with my husband and our boys so we can have more adventures and fun! We will be back and no we will not stay anywhere else in Tofino from now on.

Room Tip: The inlet and black bear rooms are perfect for a family, while the Osprey room is perfect for that romantic get away. If you're staying longer see if the suite with the kitchen is available as dining in Tofino can be pricey and this affords you the chance to make your own meals.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank freddyfamily

Hi guys! Come back for a visit soon! Was so great having your family here. Your boys were so lovely and are welcome anytime :)

Reviewed 2 October 2012

View was great. Bobby and Jay take you in like you are close friends. Very nice experience for first time in tofino. They gave so many great tips about where to go and what to do. So clean and the house is just about brand new with very comfortable beds.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Staying at the Black Bear guest house is a little like having a secret corner of the world all to yourself. The views are wonderful, the hospitality is exceptional. Bobbi and Jay are so eager to share a wealth of information and highlights of the local area. Most enjoyable is sitting around the fire pit at the end of the day, after exploring what must be some of the most beautiful scenery anywhere in the world!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple