“great little store”
Review of Habit Clothing

Habit Clothing
Ranked #5 of 9 Shopping in Tofino
More attraction details
Owner description: Tofino’s one-stop boutique: featuring denim (Fidelity, Joes, Silver), clothes (Guess, American Apparel), shoes (Ugg, Hunter, Puma), accessories (handbags and jewelry) and earth gentle cosmetics (MOP & 100% Pure).
Vancouver, BC
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“great little store”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I ensure that whenever I go to Tofino I shop at this store. It has a great selection of Hunter boots and the best tops anywhere. They have great name brands (Guess) but selections that I haven't seen elsewhere. Really great store and staff is very friendly and helpful.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank LMLSTravel

Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“owner is awesome - great clothes and service”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Owner knows her stuff - great customer service, not pushy, she seemed to get a sense of our personalities very quickly. I bought a pair of shoes. Nice selection of clothes, unique and good quality. Would definitely shop here again!

Visited April 2012