“Birthday Surf lessons”

Pacific Surf School
Ranked #4 of 50 Tours in Tofino
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Pacific Surf School, we’ll have you riding the waves faster than you ever imagined! Voted #1 Surf School in Tofino, & Top 10 Surf Schools in the World (National Geographic, 2012); where else would you want to learn? We make it easy (and fun!) with group lessons, family lessons and private lessons all year long - and for all ages and skill levels. Pacific Surf School has been loving and teaching surfing on Tofino’s legendary beaches since 1998.
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Birthday Surf lessons”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We enrolled my son in Surf lessons for his birthday . The service and instruction was top notch . after signing him up and fitting him for gear we met them the next day at one of the local surf spots . The Instructors were great and handled the small group with ease and lots of one on one teaching .They had the entire group up and riding waves by the end of the lesson and it looked like everyone was having a great time right from the suit up in the changing areas .

Visited March 2013

“The best time!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

From the moment we walked in the front door we were treated like friends. I didn't get to surf because of my darn shoulder having a pinched nerve but watched and took photos and video. My hubby and 15yr old son and 19 yr old daughter went out. Exhausting but exhilarating was their main expression. Troy and Liam were fabulous and patient and the small teacher/student ratio made it easy for them to help everyone. We loved it so much we went back later and bought shirts. I will definitely come surf next yr with this company! Margot

“Phantastic experience. Very competent and kindly instructor”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

It was an phantastic experience. The teacher (Alistair) was an very competent instructor, always very kind and helpful. I felt very good prepared when I started the phantastic surf session on the chesterman beach.

Visited September 2013
Toronto
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome day with Pacific Surf School”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My gf and I had a 3 hour lesson with Hannah at Pacific Surf School and we are now both hooked.

Hannah was a great instructor - very personable, knowledgeable and a lot of fun.

The instruction was also well thought out with 20-30 minutes on shore going over the basics - with very clear explanations - and then the rest of the time in the water.

In no time, we were able to get up and had a lot of fun (clumsily) getting the feel for surfing.

It was also really nice having the gear delivered to the beach for us.

We are now looking for our next opportunity to surf and next time we're in Tofino, we'll head out with PSS.

Visited September 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Pacific Surf School - Awesome”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My friend and I took our first ever surf lesson with Pacific Surf School in late June 2013. With three instructors (Milen, Ali and Troy) for the entire group, there was lots of personalized attention. The teachers were very engaged and had helpful tips. Ali helped me get up on my first try and I believe the whole group had a lot of success. It was an absolutely fantastic experience and I will book lessons with them again the next time I am in Tofino. I felt safe and confident the entire time and would heartily recommend them to anyone looking for surf lessons.

Visited June 2013