Long Beach Lodge Resort
Best Western Tin Wis Resort(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$235
Agoda.com
House of Himwitsa(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$307
Tofino Motel HarbourView(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$262
Middle Beach Lodge(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$140
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
3,280 results
All reviewsgreat roomsurf clubthe penthousethe cottagesoceanfront roomhot tublong beachsurf shopsurf lessonscontinental breakfastbeautiful resortocean frontrecommend this resortgranolagas fireplacebottle of winelaid back
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Here for a wedding. Amazing placing to hold a wedding. Staff very accommodating. Food was outstanding. Rooms in the hotel have amazing views. Cabins were great for more than one family making the cost more reasonable. Service a bit slow in the great room in the mornings but only had two waiters for the place that day. Drinks in the evening in the great room overlooking the ocean was so nice. Snacks were delicious as was the Tofino beer at a great price. Try the 'spruce' it was soooo good. This place will not disappoint. Great choice. clean, all you need and right on the beach. New patio bar/lunch outside with full ocean view... very nice with great food. thank you.

Room Tip: Right on the beach, great food, great choice. Cabins don't have a view but hold more ppl. if you want a view, pick hotel rooms not cabin.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
lblr, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. We hope we can welcome you back soon as a return guest.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed for the first time at Long Beach Lodge in a regular room for 2 nights. The room was very clean and comfortable. Next time we will stay on the ocean side for the view off the deck. The staff are very friendly and helpful for all your needs. We ate twice in the great room and both occasions the food and service were excellent. This really is one of the nicer places to stay and Cox Bay is probably the best location for view and walking the beach. This is an absolutely gorgeous area of the world. A must see and visit!!

Room Tip: If available stay on the ocean side for the view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
lblr, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit. I am happy you found the food in the great room to be excellent, we have now just opened the brand new SandBar Bistro, to offer food on the patio during summer weather.

We will look forward to welcoming you back as a return guest.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife, two sons (aged 11 and 9), my 88-year-old mother, and I stayed at the resort for four nights in May/June 2014 for a family wedding that was also being held at the resort. We stayed in one of the cabins. The service was top rate all around. The front desk staff were extremely friendly and informative. The meals in the dining hall were delicious and reasonably priced given the quality. The cabin was very spacious, clean, and well-appointed. The outdoor hot tub at the cabin was also a wonderful touch.

The beach is firm, fine sand and is also very clean. The water is shallow for a long way out at both high and low tides. The waves are quite high, but the shallow water means that even small children can enjoy the beach and water reasonably safely. My sons had hours of fun on the beach, climbing among the rocks, and poking through the tidal pools. The water is cold, but that is to be expected for the north Pacific. We rented wetsuits and boogie boards for a couple of hours. We were amazed how comfortable it was to be in the water with the wetsuits. Even my younger son, who gets cold very quickly, was able to spend a good hour in the water with the wetsuit.

The resort is an easy drive or cycle into Tofino and there are a number of places in the area to have a bite to eat. There is a dedicated cycling/walking path off the highway that runs almost the entire way from the resort into Tofino.

My mother had some difficulty in walking the distance from the cabin to the main building and there were a couple of steps up to the cabin, which someone with mobility problems might wish to take into account when choosing a cabin or room. These were minor issues, however, and I cannot recommend this resort highly enough.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your detailed review, it is very much appreciated.

The cottages are wonderful for families as you have mentioned. If a family member has any mobility issues, we would be happy to reserve a cottage close to the lodge for you. Also most cottages do not have entry steps.

The wide sandy beach is great for everyone. With low summer tides the water is very shallow and safe. I am glad your children got to go boogie boarding, great fun for kids of all ages!

I am delighted you had a wonderful time and we will look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

The lodge was great, clean, front and centre on Cox Bay.
I didn't eat in the dining room, but it was beautiful.
I had a large fridge in my room and took advantage of that.
As well as the coffee maker and kettle.
Loved the huge soaker tub. And the vintage style fireplace was very cute.
The on site gift shop and cappucino bar was a plus as was the new oceanfront cafe that was opening today, so I missed out on trying it.

My only comment would be that an oceanfront hot tub would be preferred, rather than out in the back of the parking area.

Room Tip: I'd ask for the top floor as I'm a very light sleeper and on the second floor, I could hear the people above me stomping at night and early in the morning.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was a penthouse with ocean view and it was hard to leave the scenery behind . The dining was first class and I highly recommend the surf club sauna and jacuzzi at the end of the day.

• Stayed: April 2014
lblr, Owner at Long Beach Lodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Thank you for your review, I am glad you had a great visit and enjoyed the penthouse. I hope you may visit again soon.