If you bring your own foodstuffs, then the on-site kitchen will make it worth it, because eating out is very expensive in Tofino. Parking is spare, and definitely not for motorcycles (we had one go down.)
Four to a room, co-ed. Clean, but the internet is really slow because everybody is on it. A nice sitting area with a beautiful view. A good place to sleep, but no charm. Full of surfers and self-absorbed 20 somethings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are interested in surfing, fishing, whale watching, storm watching, beach combing or just which to explore Tofino and its exciting arts, culture and restaurant scene, we offer the best value around. Spend your money on adventure not your accommodation. At the end of each day, enjoy a hot drink or a cold brew next to the fireplace in the comfort of our great room overlooking the Sound, or relax in our cedar wet sauna before shooting a game of pool in our games room! Choose from our spacious private suites (2 - pc bathroom), private rooms or shared dorm style rooms, all with 9 ft ceilings and many with breathtaking waterfront views. We look forward to making your experience memorable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your HI-Tofino - Whaler’s on the Point Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whalers On The Point Guesthouse Hotel Tofino
- HI-Tofino - Whaler’s On The Point Guesthouse Canada - Vancouver Island