I stayed one night in this hostel and was super impressed. The bedding was amazing for a hostel, easily the nicest room quality I've seen in a hostel. So that could be the reason for the $40 a night dorm bed price.
The whole property is great, well taken care of and in a wonderful location. We decided to do the hot spring tour for $100. I don't recommend it, by the time you get there you only have about 2 hours. I wanted to spend the whole day there so was disapointed with the cost / value. But I'm sure when the whales are out and about it would make it very worthwhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are interested in surfing, fishing, whale watching, storm watching, beach combing or just which to explore Tofino and its exciting arts, culture and restaurant scene, we offer the best value around. Spend your money on adventure not your accommodation. At the end of each day, enjoy a hot drink or a cold brew next to the fireplace in the comfort of our great room overlooking the Sound, or relax in our cedar wet sauna before shooting a game of pool in our games room! Choose from our spacious private suites (2 - pc bathroom), private rooms or shared dorm style rooms, all with 9 ft ceilings and many with breathtaking waterfront views. We look forward to making your experience memorable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your HI-Tofino - Whaler’s on the Point Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whalers On The Point Guesthouse Hotel Tofino
- HI-Tofino - Whaler’s On The Point Guesthouse Canada - Vancouver Island