“Good Food, Great Views”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We ate here twice and both times had good meals and great views. We saw a sea otter, a seal, an eagle, a racoon over the two times we ate there.

There are newer reviews for Jack's Waterfront Pub

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We visited during Christmas, we were a party of 5. My 2 small children (2 & 4) were treated exceptionally well, our food was great, our server was amazing. We visited twice within a week and each time was wonderful. I've been coming here since 2007 and can honestly say I've never had a bad experience yet. It's my go to when we have minors and we're on a budget.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We went twice to this restaurant during our trip to Tofino, the food and the drinks were good although the service was mediocre. We were six and four of us were sick for two days after eating there the second night. When we called to let them know what happenned the manager didn't even bother to excuse.
This restaurant might appear clean and good, I really don't advise you to go there and risk to be sick as we were!

2  Thank anais d
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Had lunch here today. I had the salmon salad and my wife had the cod and chips. Both very good. Lovely lunch on the patio. Fabulous views. Only one waitress on duty for lots of customers. Run off her feet and consequently, not very friendly or helpful. Loud rock music took away from the mood... not everyone's preference!

2  Thank tv40821
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The servers were Sooo nice, the fish and chips was good but the slaw was amazing.. Only slaw Ian ever devoured! I had the spinach salad it was yummy.
It's a great place to enjoy the ocean watch the sea lions and admire strawberry island.
We could and did enjoy this pub!
It was drizzling rain the first day and some people requested the patio, without hesitation the servers unlocked the doors and without complaining at all in fact happily served them out there :) awesome to see such service.