“Patient Instructor”

Live To Surf - The Original Tofino Surf Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: Wanna Have Fun? We can help!Located in Tofino BC, on the west coast of Canada, Live To Surf is the Original Tofino Surf Shop that was established back in 1984 & is your 1 stop surf shop offering everything you need; Sales, Rentals & Lessons. We can accommodate first timers to expert board riders with our friendly and knowledgeable staff that are ready to help you. Come to the shop with experience. Live To Surf
White Rock, Canada
“Patient Instructor”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Originally planned to go on a group lesson which turned out to be a solo lesson. Eric the instructor was very patient and enthusiac. We spent the better part of two hours and what a test of perserverence and determination!! Thanks Eric, maybe next year!!
Carlos Lapena

Visited August 2014

Kingston, Canada
“Great surf lesson experience for beginners”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Did our lesson 2 days ago and had a great time. Our instructor Eric was very attentive, safety conscious, helpful, and clearly passionate about surfing and teaching people to surf. He even took some great photos of everyone with our iphone.

Victoria, Canada
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Amazing First Experience”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I had the most amazing first experience surfing thanks to Live to Surf. Their rentals were super affordable with half day and full day options. They loaded the boards into our truck, gave us tips on squeezing into our wet suits and sent us on our way. I will definitely be back this summer!!

Red Deer, Canada
“Hang 10 with "Live to Surf" =:o)”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Surfing while visiting Tofino was a MUST on my list of things to do and if it's on your list, check out Live to Surf! This establishment is well run right from friendly staff who get you excited & pumped to be hittin' the surf with great gear and awesome instructors. Eric was a blast and covered everything from water safety, current flow and of course, how to get up on your board and start carving up the waves! I wish I would have set aside more days just for surfing. Can't wait to go back! =:o)

“A Tofino Must”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Absolutely amazing. First time surfing, and I can't wait to go again. My instructor Eric was incredible and had me up surfing like a pro in no time (well maybe not ready to go professional yet, but you get the idea) Taught me everything from the basics of surfing, to keeping safe in the water, and even post-surf stretches. He had a great sense of humor and always had a few tips after each ride to improve yourself for the next wave. He truly made the experience even more enjoyable. No Tofino trip is complete without catching a few waves, I definitely recommend giving this place a visit!

P.S The gear they provide you with keeps you toasty warm so don't worry about the colder water!