“Great service!!”

Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great service!!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My husband and I were in Tofino on our honeymoon and called up Tofino Water Taxi to do a tour of one of the islands. From the first phone call the staff was very friendly and helpful and was easy to book a ride an hour in advance.
Easy location to find, nice boat. The captain dropped us off at the island and gave us some great info about the hiking trails on the island which was a bonus! Very knowledgeable of the area and enthusiastic about it. We arranged a pick up time and he said if we needed a ride sooner to just give him a call.
We were so impressed we went on a whale watching tour the next day also on one of their larger boats. same great level of service and great experience, highly recommended!

Visited May 2014

Victoria, Canada
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We booked a tour to hot spring cove with Tofino water taxi. It was a great trip. Our driver (Sam) was a really nice guy. He stopped every time when wildlife was around. He even stop to wait those whales showed up as per his experiences. We had our own private boat and really enjoy this trip.

Visited October 2013
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best deal in town!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We chose the Tofino Water Taxi for a trip to the Hotsprings and it was great!
The service was really good, while booking the ride and during the day on the boat.
We stopped every time when wildlife was around and the skipper took really care of us. He (Sam) made the route depending on the feelings and whishes of his guests which was really kind. We took different routes on our way.

We really enjoyed that day and would absolutely recommend Tofino Water Taxi to everyone. By the way...they got nice discounts for students and had the best price that we could find in town ;-)

Visited August 2013
2 Thank nanni f
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Repeat happy customer”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Our family have a cabin on Wickaninnish Island, so we often travel there via Tofino Water Taxi. Brandon and Annie are so warm and friendly, offering great service at a reasonable rate. They are on time, and very accomodating to our schedule. Their knowledge of the area is phenomenal.
En plus, on a pu parler en français avec Annie!! :)
We would recommend them to anyone!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Chris_Kyle
Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Rude service, Nice boat”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I've been to Tofino on several occassions, and visited the hotsprings with many companies and never had rude service; especially from an owner. Not only did she dislike the rate her husband confirmed with me via email, we didn't get the private boat we'd agreed on.

I said that since there is value to us in a private excursion which we're not getting, we should get a price reduction. Unfortunately I got an "are you serious" followed by a lecture on how I don't understand that she is trying to run a business. I do understand actually, I help run two service based businesses every day with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.

I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Visited June 2013
5 Thank robyn w
Tofinowatertaxi, Owner at Tofino Water Taxi, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
First of all , I would like to say that I was very surprised to see that you guys took time to review twice on trip advisor about this unfortunate event that took place in June. The first message was very exaggerated because I did not scream at you but maybe did raised my voice because you we're quite angry at me. Second , my other boat was at my float home with my husband who was taking care of the kids..I actually called him to come just for your group,when you threatened me to go with another company after I explain that it was ridiculous to use 2 boats when we can save the environment of about 100 l in fuel by using only one boat.and also on the bussiness point of view of course. When you guys came up to me ,I explain that we had more people booking for the same time and did'nt know that you had requested your own boat because you had a special deal and that we don't promise people there own private boat when we give deal .I would like that you send us the email that says we confirmed your own private charter ,please .You can send it to cooniejack@hotmail.com..If you can prove that we promised you that I am willing to give you a free boat ride to hotspring next time you come up!
On that , I am very sorry if you guys had a bad experience because we really do care for our customers.i hope that we did'nt spoil your wedding!Annie fr Tofino Water Taxi