“Best coffee in town!”

Whistler, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best coffee in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Make sure you have a coffee at this place! There are two places in town. They don't offer food, but the rich flavour speaks for itself.

Visited July 2013

Whistler, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

At the Tofino Coffee Company the staff are great, very friendly and the coffee is very good! The whole place is very, very "Tofino"

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Best coffee ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

Best late nice laid back place that sells coffee and that it. No cd's no over priced $6 cookies with fancy names.

• Visited August 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
““Most Basic Coffee Shop I’ve Ever Been Too””
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

“Most Basic Coffee Shop I’ve Ever Been Too” is what my boyfriend said as soon as we walked out the door. I usually rush to the defense of small businesses but this was the simplest coffee shop I had been too as well. I’m not sure if this place just opened or if they are a simplistic business model. They had about 5-7 items to choose from. They did not offer things as simple as syrups (vanilla,etc) to add to their beverages. If I wanted to pay regular price for a basic coffee I would just make it myself. Check out some of the other coffee shops in town. There are a few other more unique places that offer you more.

Bellingham, Washington
“No atmosphere”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

Not much happening in this coffee shop. No seating that I recall. We like our expresso drinks, but also enjoy brewed coffee and that was not an option.