My wife and I stayed at Ocean village for 4 nights in Feb for a quiet winter getaway. It was exactly what we needed...a solid break from the city.
Ocean Village is located on the best beach in Tofino; Mackenzie. It's a beautiful spot and perfect for walks. The waves gently break in this cove so it's a nice quiet spot. Make sure to set-up a beach fire if you stay here.
Ocean Village is located right on the water: Primo. It's the absolute best way to do Tofino; in a laid back atmopshere with enough luxery to make it very comfortable but not too much to be un-authentic. This place oozes Tofino spirit. Love it.
The staff here are solid. Service has a down-to-earth local feel with someone always around for help or local tips. On the other hand, the staff are invisible at all the right times. Great Crew.
All in all; authentic Tofino accom on best beach with lovely staff. Thanks for the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island