My wife and I spent our honeymoon in an upper studio on the waterfront. The hotel gave us a nice postcard and a bottle of wine for our occasion. The room smelled wonderful like a wood cabin. The shower and bed were so comfortable... and those are really the most important parts when finding suitable accomodations. There is a small but full kitchen. Coffee maker microwave and toaster all worked great. Our studio was on the waterfront we had a great view of the ocean. The beach is only a few steps away which made for great pictures. The area was very quiet and enjoyable. Tofino is only minutes away. The pool is large and perfect temperature and a nice sized jacuzzi tub.
Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to return kn our anniversary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island