I've stayed in Tofino many times but this was my first time at Ocean Village. We were looking for a cheaper room and got our top floor studio for $100. We didn't have high expectations for that price but were pleasantly surprised by our beautiful room. It was spacious with vaulted ceilings a very nice bathroom and a comfortable couch that pulled out into a bed if needed. We loved our patio and kitchenette as well. Of you book a room here, make sure to get a top floor suite as their nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island