Ocean Village was our choice for a quiet 'storm-watching' weekend in November. Who would have thought that the weather on the west coast of Vancouver Island could be so mild and peaceful? Although there were no storms we still found many other ways to enjoy this part of the world. Unit #45 is a single unit with a bedroom, kitchenette, modern bathroom, gas fireplace and Wi Fi. There is no TV and no radio, which is a plus for us since it provided fewer distractions. There is a pool on site which we did not use. The beach is wide and sandy, perfect for kids and dogs. When we were there the property was quiet with a few other guests, so if you're looking for a time and place for reflection then November is the time and Ocean Village is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island