I grew up on the Island, yet before this trip I had only been to Tofino once (I know - shame!). Taking advantage of low winter rates, we were lucky enough to hit a beautiful, sunny weekend in March.
The cabin was amazing. We chose the top floor (BEST!), which had an A-frame ceiling, small kitchenette, comfortable bed (and pull-out couch if you've got more than two guests!), beautiful view of the dog-friendly Mackenzie beach, and SERENITY! We spent one night cooking dinner in the cabin and both mornings having eggs and fresh bed (from the local grocer) while the sunlight poured through the windows. This is an absolutely gem, and it's no wonder people keep coming back. We will definitely be back.
Kudos as well to the locally-sourced, environmentally friendly shampoo and bath amenities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island