I decided to take a break from skiing to visit Tofino. I chose this place because it was half the cost of the Wickannish inn (sorry about spelling but I'm sure you know where). I was very pleased with what I got for the $$ spent. I took an upper unit. There's a queen bed, couch, table for 4, kitchenette and views to die for. I left the sliding glass door open at night so I could listen to the surf as I feel asleep. It's so dark at night all you can see is black and then a wick flash of a warning light out on an isle. The places are VERY clean. If you have kids that are a bit older rent out the upstairs and downstairs of one unit, you'll find that to be ideal. There are no television sets (yay). Wi-fi is available and, for the most part, is very good. I did visit the other ace briefly . If you're traveling as a party of two, romantically, I'd definitely stay there. It's very nice indeed. But, for me, this place was perfect. I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island