We researched lots of Tofino accommodations alternatives on TripAdvisor and called Ocean Village Beach Resort to see what they were offering. We were given a special shoulder-season rate for three nights. In order to meet our budget, we chose a second floor studio suite that was off the beach but still had a great ocean view. We greatly appreciated the full kitchen, since we alternated going out for meals with eating in, thoroughly enjoying cooking some locally caught halibut and grilling some lamb chops on the outdoor BBQ. While it was true that the bath fixtures were a bit old, though clean and in good working order, the queen bed was very comfortable. These are older units, in an older style, but very well maintained. Though Tofino doesn't have that many hot days, we came during an unusually warm week in June. The suites have no air conditioning, so some afternoons were quite warm indoors. All Tofino evenings cool off nicely, however, so sleeping was fine. It was great being lulled to sleep by the surf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled comfortably on beautiful MacKenzie Beach, minutes from the picturesque village of Tofino. Our property is ideally located for guests to enjoy all of the activities this breathtaking area has to offer. Unobstructed views and direct beach access from your oceanfront cabin. Renovated and updated for maximum comfort, our iconic “beehive” cabins are available year-round at affordable, family-friendly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Ocean Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Beach Hotel Tofino
- Ocean Village Beach Resort Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island