My fiance and I decided to have a weekend getaway and stayed at Jamie's on April12-13th. From the moment Carlee and Ryan greeted us at the front desk until we left we were treated to friendly smiles and great service. The room and halls were fresh and clean from new paint and carpets. The trail out behind is very nice and peaceful.
We will be staying there again, and I will be telling my friends about this great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jamie’s Rainforest Inn, located in beautiful Tofino, British Columbia, Canada, is the ideal location for your trip to Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast. We are conveniently located on the main road into Tofino, just a short drive (4 km) from the town center and less than a 10 minute walk from Chesterman Beach, one of Tofino’s most popular surfing beaches. The Inn sits on 4 acres of beautiful old growth coastal rainforest with easy access to our private waterfront (located on the inlet side of the Tofino peninsula). There are easy walking trails all over the property making this the perfect location to be fully immersed in the natural beauty that Tofino offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jamie's Rainforest Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clayoquot Orca Hotel Tofino
- Jamie's Rainforest Inn Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island