We planned to stay for two nights and had a plesant experience. They offer $30 off a whale watching your which was a nice bonus because we weren't expecting it. The discount should have been displayed before hand as it would have made the choice of hotels that much easier. On our whale watching trip we saw two groups of grey whales; many of them showed their tails and one of the groups was mating! On out way back from seeing the sea lions we also got to see a calf jump out if the water multiple times. Our trip was cut a day short due to a family emergency and the staff were very understanding and let us cancel our second day without penalty. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a reasonable rate at a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jamie’s Rainforest Inn, located in beautiful Tofino, British Columbia, Canada, is the ideal location for your trip to Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast. We are conveniently located on the main road into Tofino, just a short drive (4 km) from the town center and less than a 10 minute walk from Chesterman Beach, one of Tofino’s most popular surfing beaches. The Inn sits on 4 acres of beautiful old growth coastal rainforest with easy access to our private waterfront (located on the inlet side of the Tofino peninsula). There are easy walking trails all over the property making this the perfect location to be fully immersed in the natural beauty that Tofino offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Jamie's Rainforest Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clayoquot Orca Hotel Tofino
- Jamie's Rainforest Inn Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island