I booked a dorm room .. Great place, great staff, great restaurant, great discounts on their tours but the dorm room layout gave other travellers the chance to make lots of noise. Within the dorm there were 2 sinks and 2 toilets, meaning some yuk smells and noises at all times. Then , as well as the main door to the dorm there was a sliding door right by my head which for some reason people kept going in and out of in the middle of the night. Then the bunk beds were shaky. Each time the petite girl in the bunk above got in and out, it was like a Richter 7 earthquake. They did warn me on the phone that it was basic accommodation so I'm sure this review would be a 5 had I booked a 'proper' room. Very nice place to stay, but only book a dorm if you are hardy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jamie’s Rainforest Inn, located in beautiful Tofino, British Columbia, Canada, is the ideal location for your trip to Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast. We are conveniently located on the main road into Tofino, just a short drive (4 km) from the town center and less than a 10 minute walk from Chesterman Beach, one of Tofino’s most popular surfing beaches. The Inn sits on 4 acres of beautiful old growth coastal rainforest with easy access to our private waterfront (located on the inlet side of the Tofino peninsula). There are easy walking trails all over the property making this the perfect location to be fully immersed in the natural beauty that Tofino offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jamie's Rainforest Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clayoquot Orca Hotel Tofino
- Jamie's Rainforest Inn Tofino, Canada - Vancouver Island