Tofino Motel HarbourView
Tofino Resort + Marina(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$171
Duffin Cove Oceanfront Lodging(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$135
Jamie's Rainforest Inn(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$135
Best Western Tin Wis Resort(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$139
Agoda.com
US$352
US$341
US$261
Cox Bay Beach Resort(Tofino)(Great Value!)
US$262
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleansmall hotelrestaurants and shopswalking distancetwo double bedscoffee makertofino harbourbalcony overlookingrooms facestay there againmini fridgeshelter restaurantquiet at nightfirst floorexcellent locationbald eaglesbear watching
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Superb location overlooking the harbour in Tofino, and at a reasonable price for this area. It's a traditional-style 2 storey motel, with refurbished, spacious and well-equipped roooms, all with a balcony with great views. Easy walking distance to restaurants and everything else in the town. Staff are friendly and helpful with recommendations for restaurants and trips in the area.

Room Tip: go for an upstairs room - worth carrying your luggage upstairs for a great view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank allesca
Reviewed 1 May 2013

A great stay at an affordable price! Very helpful and friendly owner provided lotsof information about local sights, restaurants and so on. Great view of harbour. Very restful and peaceful. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
542Campbell, Owner at Tofino Motel HarbourView, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Thank you Rick from Saskatchewan! Really like having this province out here on the wild west coast. Without a doubt, you have the most appreciation for the village life that is Tofino.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

I recently spend upwards of over 3 months In Tofino for work and rented a vacation rental off of Tofino motel, The condo I was placed it was well above my expectations and provided me with a first street dock view of the harbor. The spectacular loft condo was well kept up and was my home for 3 months. I very much recommend if your planing a 1 night, 3 night, 1 week, or a month stay you please contact the Tofino motel. Thank you Lori and Anna for ur wonderful service and I will be staying here again on the future.

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you Sir! for reviewing our water view rental condos. We certainly enjoyed having you. Were a little shocked when you pulled up in a huge work truck.... relieved your company had arranged for parking. Certainly hope to see you again..our housekeepers gave you a gold star !! That translates into preferred rates in our books!

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Great location (downtown Tofino) and nice owner - helpful when asked for info, but not overly fussy over check-in. We traveled 4 adults and one toddler (had the grand parents with us ;)) and stayed in a family suite, which is posted as a 2 bedrooms. One of the room has 2 single beds, the other 2 double and a dining table. I was slightly disappointed that there was no common area aside from the bedroom as this meant less privacy. Small kitchen had everything needed and we had breakfast in and saved some money that way. Good size bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower stall. Co-op grocery 5 min walk away, and nice views of harbour. Also quiet and comfortable. Free wifi throughout with good signal.

Room Tip: It seems all rooms have a view. We were on the upper floor which may be nicer?
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
542Campbell, Owner at Tofino Motel HarbourView, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I needed a boost after the last review. I would like to see a sitting area in the family suites as well. The only way I can see doing this is to take out the two beds and exchange for a king bed, allowing room for a couch...but then many of our guests use the both beds. I will think about your suggestion however. Thank you again.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

After reading all the glowing reviews i have been trying to book - but it seems impossible.
After emailing them through an offer they advertised and receiving a confirmed price I tried to book but subsequently the price changed to a higher amount twice.
I emailed to question the discrepancy and get some clarity around the price and confirm the booking.......I received a confusing response and so sent a couple more emails to try and get clarification and book 3 nights but no one has gotten back to me since.
I live in London England so have been emailing, perhaps if you ring maybe you get better service? Many of the reviews commnet about the good customer service but that certainly hasn't been my limited experienced of them...... maybe they don't like someone questioning their 'variable' rates?
Disappointing all around and not very professional.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank lu l

I do think this is quite unfair. We had posted an ad in the local on line for a discounted rate for the month of April. I was confused in answering the email because the rate this guest quoted was not the rate in our Room Key office software. Another gal at the front desk sent an email reply on my days off, also running into this discrepancy. I was trying to sort the problem when I returned to the office and realized the guest was wanting the reservation for the month of May, and a holiday weekend at that, when the "Specials Ad" was clearly posted as an April special . I received an email after this posted complaint..from this now suddenly very polite guest wanting to book the cabin for the holiday May weekend at the discount posted on line for April. Again.