“Good food drinks and atmosphere!”

Jamie's Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #17 of 53 Restaurants in Tofino
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
“Good food drinks and atmosphere!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We ate dinner here and had a great experience! We had the salmon special which came with a seared bourbon chinook entree and a salmon mousse tapa. Both were excellent and delicious! The server was great and hot! Drinks were all good too. I highly recommend!! Give em a try!!

1 Thank Billpov
JamiesRainforestInn, Front Desk Agent at Jamie's Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, 13 November 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review of Jamie’s Restaurant & Lounge!

We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us, and we are grateful for your enthusiastic recommendation of our business.

We hope you will join us again during your next visit to Tofino!

The Staff at Jamie’s Rainforest Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Korean first
Coffs Harbour, Australia
“Good atmosphere”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

My son and I were staying at the hotel so returned after nine for dinner. Great atmosphere, music and good service. Lots of choices on the menu. I had a chicken pasta with pesto and garlic, huge portion very tasty and good value. Good friendly service

Visited April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, we are delighted to know you enjoyed your selections from the Build Your Pasta portion of our dinner menu – as well as everything else!

We hope to welcome you back for another great meal.

The Staff at Jamie’s Restaurant & Lounge
Medicine Hat
“Good Food With Rustic Decor”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We had dinner at Jaimie's last week when we were visiting the Tofino area. It is in it's first season so it was a new experience. The service was a little slow, but the server was very friendly and courteous. My husband had a pork tenderloin with cherries dish and I had the wild salmon with orange cognac sauce. Both entrees were delicious! One of the best restaurant meals we've had. Prices were very reasonable, too.
The decor is rustic with table tops made of thick slabs of local wood. While we there there was a display of environmental artist Peter Clarkson's work which just added to the ambiance. Altogether a great evening.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Maureen C
JamiesRainforestInn, Front Desk Agent at Jamie's Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, 15 November 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of Jamie’s Restaurant & Lounge!

We are so glad you were able to enjoy your evening with us – and that our decor featuring local artists only added to the ambiance of our newly renovated restaurant.

While we still offer both the pork tenderloin and salmon; you will be happy to know we have recently updated our menu to include many new options for you to enjoy during your next visit with us!

Quesnel
“friendly staff and comfortable atmosphere”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Girls trip and this cozy little place was just down from where we were staying. Had brand new staff on the first night we went to the little bar and was awesome service so we returned only to find the second night was even better. highly recommend trying their tasty brew on tap. little food menu for the late snacking was very small portions but absolutely fabulous food.

1 Thank 19Judyk19
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of Jamie’s Restaurant & Lounge!

We are delighted that every detail of your meal with us was enjoyable, as well as recommendable.

We sincerely hope you will join us for your next girl’s trip!

Squamish, Canada
“Went for Breakfast and Dinner. This place is awesome!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I had a chance to visit this restauraunt twice while I was weekending inTofino recently. A few things struck me.
1. The portions were generous.
1. The artwork funky
3. The servers and restaurant manager were friendly, professional and personable. They genuininly seemed to be enjoying what they did.

My evening visit included some appetizers and a main. I couldn't possibly have had desert but I wanted to. I really enjoyed the Tuna Tartar - it was fresh and tasty. The crispy fried chips were a surprise. I find myself at home wishing I could eat them again. My main dish was the Spanish pasta. The chorizo saucage was high quality - the sauce had just right amount of zip to it and the fusili noodles were cooked to perfection. The portion was large. Like I said - I wanted to try the desert but I was so full!

My morning visit the next day was for their easter breakfast buffet. The head chef came out and introduced himself and described the breakfast we were to expereince. He exuded enthusiasm and pride in his work. The food was again excellent. My omlette was made perfect to order and I appreciated the quality in the sourcing of the meats - the bacon and saucage were tasty and cooked to perfection. I also induldged in the waffle and fresh fruit with yoghurt. The server never let my coffee cup empty.

Overall I was very impressed. I am looking forward to eating here next time I visit Tofino. If you haven't been here do yourself a favour and check it out.

• Visited April 2014
JamiesRainforestInn, Front Desk Agent at Jamie's Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, 22 November 2014
Dear Guest,

First, we want to take a moment to thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed review of your experiences with us here at Jamie’s Restaurant & Lounge. We truly appreciate the positive feedback; feedback which is helpful in the continuation of positive experiences for our guests.

Second, we want you to know that we are delighted to know that you were impressed with the staff, and the meals you had while in our restaurant.

And lastly, we want you to know that we look forward to welcoming you back as a guest with us!