L'Hermitage Hotel
Sunset Inn and Suites(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$240
Fairmont Pacific Rim(Vancouver)
US$458
US$427
  • Restaurant
Blue Horizon Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$234
  • Pool
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$502
US$264
US$249
4,135 results
All reviewsl hermitagebedroom signature suitejean michelelectric fireplacefull kitchennespresso machinedowntown vancouverwasher dryersteam roomwonderful hotelhot tublounge arealarge bathroomstanley parkvalet parkingloved this hotelwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Everything you could wish for in a hotel is here at L'Hermitage. Location-less than half block from Robson St, The main shopping/restaurant street. Rooms- modest size but with every luxury you could want, espresso machine, great thick terry bathrobes, lighted magnifying shaving/makeup mirrors, and a staff like I've never encountered. They, and especially Matthew, were so gracious and helpful.
For us, there could never be any other hotel in Vancouver.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Outside, floating on your back, in salt water. Looking up at the tall buildings around you, and at the sky. Being the only one in the pool. Oh, it's November, and you're in Canada.
One word: Sublime.
Boutique hotels are new to me, and I'm hooked. Everything seems to be on a more human scale. The rooms are excellent. The service here is brilliant; the staff remember who you are, and do their job well. Nothing is rushed. Truly relaxing.
Love it.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2011

My wife and I just spent a night at the L'Hermitage while in town for our daughters convocation. The hotel was as we like - good location, great desk service with no lobby pretensions or overt displays of opulence and the room was beyond expectations. We get to Vancouver regularly as we live only a couple of hours away and each time we go, we stay at a boutique style hotel. The room at the L'Hermitage was far and away the best we've been in (we also travel to Seattle regularly and the same experience applies). We're only sorry we couldn't have extended the stay a few more days.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scott R
Reviewed 23 November 2011

I recently stayed at l'Hermitages for a night while on business in Vancouver. It was a great choice! The hotel staff are very friendly, the place has a nice, comfortable feel, and my room was clean and well appointed.
The hotel has a spacious lounge/breakfast area that I could easily spend more time in. Read, have glass of wine, watch TV - do any or all of these in the lounge. Breakfast was very good (the granola is a must have) with ample cold and hot choices. I had fruit, yogurt and granola with orange juice and coffee - morning papers and a smile from the waitress: good way to start the day!
My wife and I will be visiting Vancouver later this year and i made arrangements for our 3 night stay. I actually believe it is the perfect spot for a holiday visit. The combination of it being close to many downtown attractions and the room having a separate sitting room is really appealing and when combined with an attractive price it is perfect.
The management were great in making sure I was happy with my stay and went out of their way to help plan our return.
Overall I can just say with no hesitation that I have found my new favourite hotel in Vancouver: value and comfort - a winning combination.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2011

Just a completely perfect hotel. Our stay was flawless. We booked a "Petite Boutique Room" but I think we were upgraded to a regular "Boutique Room" - the room was very large, and very nicely appointed. The bathroom is also gorgeous and stylish.

Our room had a faux fireplace (I think it was electric). It just produced fire-like-light and no heat, but was nice nevertheless. It got turned on each night when the room was turned down, and turned off in the morning cleaning (or maybe it turned off automatically? Don't recall).

The hotel room was completely quiet - no noise from the other rooms, street, or hallway (but, to be fair, we were at the end of the hallway so I doubt there were a lot of people who ever came past our room).

The staff were very nice. The hotel also has a concierge dog, who is adorable and rumbles when you pet him.

All it all, if you're staying in the Vancouver downtown this is a great hotel. It was close to the skytrain (2 blocks), and walking to all the downtown sites was easy.

Did I mention there's a Japadog store right around the corner?

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple