L'Hermitage Hotel
US$497
US$492
US$364
  • Restaurant
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$331
US$288
HolidayInn.com
4,178 results
All reviewsl hermitagebedroom signature suitejean michelelectric fireplacefull kitchennespresso machinedowntown vancouverwasher dryersteam roomwonderful hotelhot tublounge arealarge bathroomstanley parkvalet parkingloved this hotelwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I just had my second stay in L'Hermitage and it is simply the best hotel i stay in across Canada. The room is amazing and the service is superlative. Keep it up... I will be back whenever I have to be in Vanvouver.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank freesarah
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Beautiful boutique hotel in an excellent location that met & exceeded all our expectations. Great rooms with Sub-zero & Bosch appliances, comfortable beds and lots of amenities. Best of all were the attentive staff, from housekeeping to front desk, everyone we encountered were extremely friendly and accommodating. We would definitely recommend this hotel and look forward to staying there again next time we're in Vancouver.

Room Tip: This hotel apparently upgrades you automatically if rooms are available. Our king deluxe room was upgraded to a two room suite without our asking. Nice touch!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I recently stayed for two nights at L'Hermitage. I usually stay at one of the larger hotel chains when in downtown Vancouver but am very glad I decided to stay here instead. It was the same price and I thought the room, amenities and service was superior. I will definitely be choosing to stay here the next time I return to Vancouver.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan W
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Ok, if your looking for central location and a totally brilliant hotel in Vancouver, look no further. Loved the rooms, the stuff couldn't do enough for you, and we had free bikes to use to explore beautiful Vancouver. Very happy!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had read reviews before visiting, so I had high expectations...and they were met!
First I was very impressed during check in/out. The employees actually come around the front of the desk to hand you your keys rather than reaching over the counter. A little gesture, but very noticeable. In the evening there was a knock on the door to offer turndown service, a welcome card and chocolates. Every employee we met greeted us with big friendly smile. I work in the customer service industry and I would love to know how they train their team to be so engaged in customer service. Top notch!
The breakfast was great, and they catered to all my dietary needs.
Another reviewer comment about the bathrooms was confirmed - they are huge! with French doors and marble all around.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple