Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver
US$244
US$229
Suttonplace.com
  • Restaurant
Blue Horizon Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$271
US$202
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Inn and Suites(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$238
TripAdvisor
1,800 results
All reviewschi spamarket by jean georgeslower lobbyalberni streetbathroom mirrorstreet levelconcierge teambeautiful hotelone bedroom suitenespresso machinehotel experiencesteam roombreakfast was includedvalet parkingturn down servicefitness centeran upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2013

What a wonderful place to stay, while in Vancouver. It's elegant and beautiful. Every detail was perfect. I was late to register for our convention, so I missed the "special price" the hotel made for our convention. I told the reservation person this and the manager extended the special price to me. Very nice gesture.

We'll be back!

Room Tip: What a wonderful view!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank FromPortlandOregon
Vito R, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you had an exceptional stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Vancouver.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I loved my room. King bed, tv integrated into bathroom mirror, blinds that open and shut at the flick of a switch. These little touches made the room amazing. A little hint if you want to use the complimentary nespresso machine to make a coffee, your room key must be inserted into the main light switch. I would book this hotel again without question. Upon arrival there was even a personalized note from the manager welcoming me with a basket of fresh fruits. Who could ask for anything more?

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 7 April 2013

The hotel is tastefully decorated and very quiet. Breakfast was included with our package and it was a generous $29 each and gratuity. The food was cooked to order and delicious! Would definitely stay here again. Adam the fabulous concierge helped plan our activities.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Debra S
Reviewed 5 April 2013

nice upgrade. beautiful hotel. great personalized service. construction across the street was a bit of an annoyance, but other than that, great centralized location, accessible to anywhere you'd want to go.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 5 April 2013

I was here on a business trip and spent almost 48 hrs in the hotel using the street level lobby for work and meetings. It was perfect. The room was clean and had the most lovely bed and shower. We had breakfast and lunch at Market and both were great experiences, and the lobby was a great space for working and connecting with people. But above the expectation exceeding space was the service. The GM, Mr. Romeo, checked in with me and my colleague often and his team went above and beyond to make us feel at home - it was a true pleasure and we plan to stay here for all future visits.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business