“Breathtaking view”

Cuisines: Taiwanese
Neighbourhood: Kerrisdale
Neighbourhood: Kerrisdale
Reviewed 5 July 2013

This was a great place for lunch. The service, ambience and view were lovely. I had delicious fish and chips. My husband and daughter really enjoyed their Cesar salad with salmon. My son had wild mushroom ravioli that he loved. Very fun place. We felt like we were having lunch at a friend's home on the water- it was that comfortable.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

The Tea House is located at an iconic point in Stanley Park with magnificent views of English Bay. My family of 4 were biking the sea wall, and we had reservations there. While we were clearly not as well dressed as many of the guests - no one seemed phased. Our table had a great view. The restaurant opens as many windows as possible, so you can enjoy the breeze and the gardens even when sitting inside. We had brunch. All 4 of us loved our meals. The server was great. Would happily return the next time we visit Vancouver.

Add to Favorites

Reviewed 15 August 2011

Great place for brunch! Nice atmosphere and service. We were seated near the window and the view was spectacular. We asked for a local white wine and our waitress recommended a great one. Had a drink at the bar before and after we did brunch and the fireplace give it a nice ambience.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 20 March 2009

Overall! I think food, price and service (usually good)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook