“Very nice place to eat”

Cravings Restaurant And Sports Bar
Ranked #744 of 3,871 Restaurants in Vancouver
Price range: US$16 - US$42
Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: (Oak & 72nd Ave, behind Coast Hotel)
Transit: We are served by Oak Street bus, Granville Street Bus and South Marine Drive bus. Richmond, Delta and Airport busses stop a block from the restaurant
Description: Cravings Restaurant and Sports Bar with The New Look and New Menu invites all sports fanatics to enjoy our brand new Sports Bar under New Management. Please click to our website for more info's and menu
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We found this great place that is out of the way with a nice quite atmosphere, and great food as well.

The staff are very well trained and treated us to a very nice meal.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I haven't been to Cravings for many years, I use to go there when I lived in the area. A friend and I decided to try it again after all these years as it had always been good in the past. We were not disappointed. We both had their vegetarian noodle bowl special that day. My friend wanted gluten free noodles and there was no problem accommodating him. The meal was very tasty with a good variety of vegetables and a hint of heat that added a nice touch. I would definitely recommend this spot, in fact, after I told my wife how good it still was, she took her Mom there for Mother's day.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We popped in here for a late lunch / early dinner because it was close to our hotel. My companion really enjoyed her meal, and although I wasn't as excited, it was good and I will definitely return. My entree (Bourbon chicken) featured free-range chicken, and came with a large assortment of vegetables that were perfectly cooked, which was a welcome change from many of the restaurants we have been to. My desert (ice cream sandwich) wasn't anything special, but if you do order it, make sure you have someone to share it with. My companions' pecan caramel torte was lovely. Service was excellent. I wondered how they could be profitable in such a strange location, but as we were leaving the dinner crowd was arriving, and they were packed in no time. Clearly has many regulars from the neighbourhood. Also, they had numerous gluten-free options, and most of the fish dishes are ocean-wise.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

What a pleasant surprise. The food was beautiful to look at and tasted great. We had their vegan options which included dessert. Fabulous. Our new favorite restaurant:)

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We held a dinner party for over 40 guests in their pub section. Everyone was impressed with the quality of the food and the servings were generous. Their spicy chorizo linguine and braised ribs are fabulous. The service was friendly and we would highly recommend Cravings Restaurant & Lounge for either a small dinner party or just a lovely, romantic dinner. Their prices are very reasonable too. Congrats and thanks to the management and staff!