Coast Coal Harbour Hotel by APA
The Burrard(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$163
Agoda.com
Best Western Plus Sands(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$406
US$343
Travelocity
2,396 results
All reviewsstanley parkprestons restaurantcoal harbourgreat locationcanada placedowntown vancouvercorner roomfloor to ceiling windowsvalet parkingconvention centerpool and hot tubmodern hotelwithin walking distancefront desk staffshort walkbusiness triptwo double beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I booked the Coast Coal Harbour from a list of places recommended from my convention info. It was expensive, but I enjoyed my stay so much that I don't really care. The staff was friendly right from the beginning at check-in. My room, in a corner, had fantastic views of the Inlet and the city. It was fun just to sit in the window area and watch the seagulls! I enjoyed eating in the restaurant, Preston's. The staff were easy going and friendly. The meal was quite good. This hotel is only a short walk to the Convention Center and Canada Place. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The hotel offers free wireless, but it is slow. You can pay for faster service, if you want.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Tucsonteresa
P H, Director of Sales at Coast Coal Harbour Hotel by APA, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Suggestion: The next time you are coming and if you know that your dates are fixed, I would suggest booking our Pay Now rates on our website, as these are our lowest rates available. But you will have to book well in advance.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

This hotel is beautiful and way more then I had imagined. I had purchased the girls night inn package which is $180 for two girls and $25 for each additional girl. You get pajamas from la vie en rose any appitizer, alcoholic beverage and breakfast the next morning. You can even get breakfast deluvered to you room for just $3. Prices for the room go up in the summer but I think its still worth it. We had a great time together and are views were amazing on the 16th floor. You have to check this place out if your staying in Vancouver!

• Stayed: April 2012

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and found our Girls Night Inn package to be a fun getaway! Hope to see you back soon. May I suggest our shopping package?

Reviewed 13 April 2012

If you are in Vancouver for a conference at the Vancouver Convention Centre, do yourself a favour, don't book at the conference hotels directly opposite but save some money and get some exercise by walking 5 minutes to stay at this hotel. It's new and funky with excellent staff and comfortable, good-sized rooms. The restaurant on the second floor serves a good variety of West Coast dinners, and their breakfasts are reasonably priced.

It's also just a short walk from West Georgia Street, and of course it is also very close to the bike trail along the waterfront if you fancy a run or walk up to Stanley Park. If possible, get a room overlooking West Hastings Street - with any luck you'll be able to see the harbour and the North Shore mountains between the buildings opposite.

Nice to see the emphasis on saving the environment at this hotel - a compost box in the room as well as a recycling box, and refillable soap dispensers instead of all those little bottles of shampoo in the bathroom.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank FiddleGirl70

What a great write up! Thank you so much! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in our "funky" hotel. We do pride ourselves on our service and are trying to be one of the most environmentally friendly hotels in the city! Thanks again!

Reviewed 12 April 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the Coast Coal Harbour Hotel. They were very helpful and cheery. The room was clean and quiet, even though I was on the West Pender street side. I would stay again in a minute.

Room Tip: I was on the street side, and for and extra $30 a night I could have had an ocean view. I kind of wish I had of gone for it.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank MarySummer
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I would recommend this hotel as the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. the location was excellent as well. I did pay extra for an upgraded room which gave us spectacular views looking north and onto the harbour. The hotel is conveneintly located in close proximity to Stanly Park, Gas Lamp District, China Town and skiing. The upgraded room was larger and clean. The only complaint if I had one was that the shower stall was a bit small.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family