Fairmont Pacific Rim
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Burrard(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$365
US$327
  • Restaurant
Sunset Inn and Suites(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$239
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$340
US$315
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Blue Horizon Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$278
Residence Inn
US$589
US$502
3,286 results
All reviewsbathroom mirrorlobby loungeoru restaurantwillow stream spagiovane cafebmw bikesstanley parkhigh techgold floorcar serviceconvention centercanada placeroom servicebeautiful hotelsoaker tubcorner suitecoal harbour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

As this hotel was booked by my business associates, I didn't have much expectations. But from the moment I stepped in , I was already impressed. The staff were very friendly . I needed some help to break my 100 dollar notes into 10s, and the front desk manager extended her help without hesitation. In the hospitality business, service is very important. And I can say that Fairmont did a perfect job. The bell boy showed us around the room (on the 21st floor with access to the lounge) and also taught us how to work the lighting and curtain controls on the iPad, which was really impressive. Breakfast buffet was amazing. The staff really went all out to make sure we were comfortable and.... well fed. One of the waiters even helped us out with our sight seeing itinerary. The poached eggs were really good. After placing my order, I went back to my table to wait. After 5 minutes, the chef actually came out to serve us personally. It was a small but very thoughtful gesture . On the second morning, the same waitress from the morning before served us but this time she remembered the drinks we ordered and prepared the exact same thing for us. She also recommended the fresh berry and orange juice, which was delicious. I must also commend the staff at the lounge who were really attentive to our needs, always making sure we were well taken care. Mr Michael Reid also was very helpful when I asked him to help me print my sight seeing itinerary. He even delivered the print out to my room.

I had a wonderful 5 nights in Fairmont . Besides the impeccable service, we also thoroughly enjoyed our room and the amazing view of the mountains from the lounge , which is to die for.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
FairmontPacificRim, General Manager at Fairmont Pacific Rim, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay on Fairmont Gold, during your recent business travels. Our team will be delighted to hear your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back again to Fairmont Pacific Rim in the future.
Philip M. Barnes
General Manager Fairmont Pacific Rim & Regional Vice President,Pacific Northwest

Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

The Pac Rim is as good as it gets in Vancouver. Ultra-modern with first class rooms, touch control for lights and curtains and if you have a corner room you have one of the best views in Vancouver from your large, square, deep hot tub! And the level of service is high as you'd expect from Fairmont. Great location near waterfront.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay in one of our Signature Ofuro Rooms. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We live in Vancouver... and we've been coming to the Pacific Rim since shortly after it opened for various special occaisons once or twice a year ever since as our luxury getaway. Everything about this hotel is fantastic, I really cannot say that enough. Service, Ambience, Suites, Bathrooms... it's a beautiful place to spend time and absolutely perfect for a romantic getaway. Of course, it is expensive. But you get what you pay for.

I know Vancouver has a few really high end hotels, but we can't imagine ever replacing "our special place"... Why fix something that isn't broken?

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your continued loyalty of Fairmont Pacific Rim, and selecting us as your special occasion destination! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

My husband and I just spent 2 night at The Pacific Rim. When we arrived the bellman had our room keys and took us right to our room. Audrey brought us to our room, she showed us how to close drapes, lights, and how to use the ipad in the room. Fireplace on the terrace is to die for. The service in the hotel was above and beyond other hotels. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Stay on the Fairmont Gold level with access to the lounge. Fantastic service. They couldn't do more for you. Corner harbour view suites exceptional with fabulous views over the harbour and Grouse Mountain in the distance. Watch the seaplanes land and takeoff in front of your window.

Room Tip: Corner view suite on the Fairmont Gold floor is the room to be in.room 2106
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business