Fairmont Pacific Rim
Sunset Inn and Suites(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$240
US$341
US$330
  • Pool
Blue Horizon Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$234
  • Pool
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$280
Agoda.com
US$264
US$249
3,285 results
All reviewsbathroom mirrorlobby loungeoru restaurantwillow stream spagiovane cafebmw bikesstanley parkhigh techgold floorcar serviceconvention centercanada placeroom servicebeautiful hotelsoaker tubcorner suitecoal harbour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My Wife and I booked a room back in October of 2013, for February of 2014 in a Coal Harbor corner suite on the Gold floor. I thought being a President Club menber actually ment something. When we arrived and parked, we were greated by the valet, nice fellow. We were checked in right away and we were off to our room. In the elevator I noticed that the Gold floor was the 20 floor. We were on the 7th floor, ok lets see wha the room was like. The room was ok, some of the craftmanship is not up to par with the wood work, uneven joint in the wood work. Minor issue, but lets get to the good part we took a look out the window to see our view and what we saw was the roof for the Convention Center across the road, and beyond that you could make out the harbour between the Convention Center and Canada Place. After seeing this combined with a crappy flight in I was not in a good mood to say the least. After explaining my displeasure with the front desk we were told that we could get the room I originaly booked if we pay more. I thought I was going to have a stroke, we would get the room I originaly booked in good faith with the Hotel if I paid more. No no no, that was not going to happen, we checked out, were upon a manager came out 10 minutes in trying to get out of there and go elsewere to have her parott the same thing. After a day to cool off I realize that the hotel is committing fraud by advertising a Coal Harbor view, not a partial view. For one this is advertising fraud, and not providing the room I book when I phoned in October to book the room. I specificaly stipulated Gold floor and felt as if we were huckstered out of a verbal contract. This is not the first time we have had issues with Fairmont hotels, but this is going to be the last.

Room Tip: Book at the Pan Pacific instead.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
25  Thank Colin A
Reviewed 6 February 2014

What are they thinking, who ever would like to stay in a place where everything is absolutely perfect. Great service, awesome accommodations, superb room amenities, your own ipad touch controls for absolutely everything and anything one could possibly wish for, a shiny new Volvo to take you to your favorite restaurant and pick you up, a night bar and lounge with the best music in town to either dance to or just listen, Talk about a hot spot. There is not one thing that these people have forgotten without a doubt. If heaven is like this then I truly look forward to a long stay. If you have not tried this hotel you are missing out on an experience of a life time.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
FairmontPacificRim, General Manager at Fairmont Pacific Rim, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you for sharing your kind words. We’re delighted to hear your recent stay was a trip of a lifetime, and that you were able to use some of the amenities including the complimentary BMW car transfers in the downtown core. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Fairmont Pacific Rim in again soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

This was my second time staying at Pacific Rim In vancouver, the first time was back in 2012. Both of my stays were excellent. What I really like about this hotel is the location which is located in the heart of Vancouver downtown next to the beach. Walkable to many great restaurants and shoppings. Another thing I like to do when staying here is to get a bike from concierge, which is btw free of charge, and bike around the ocean path way-its amazing!
Last but not least, most of the nights they have live music and cool events going on at the main lobby. Highly recommended

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your continued support of Fairmont Pacific Rim; we sincerely appreciate it. We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your most recent stay with us and were able to enjoy the complimentary BMW bicycle rentals. We look forward to welcoming you back to Fairmont Pacific Rim in the near future.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

This is a Fairmont gem! I live in Vancouver and stayed here to celebrate a birthday and it was perfect. The rooms are gorgeous, comfortable beds and lovely linens. And the bathrooms are amazing - mine had a beautiful freestanding soaker tub (didn't get a chance to use it) and the mirrors have very cool TV screens in them. Luxurious big shower and those great Le Labo amenities.

We stayed on the Gold floor - beautiful views from the lounge and really superior service from all the staff there. They went above and beyond to make sure we were all comfortable and felt special. The food is very good and the breakfast was plentiful for a morning after a night of dancing! Great location, close to everything downtown, and the car service is fantastic. The doormen and drivers were so accommodating and we got everywhere we needed to be - all done with patience and a great sense of humour.

I'm only sad because I can't stay here more often…

Room Tip: The Gold floor is worth the view alone.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kim C
FairmontPacificRim, General Manager at Fairmont Pacific Rim, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Thank you for selecting Fairmont Pacific Rim for your birthday staycation visit on Fairmont Gold. We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay and our team will be delighted to hear your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed in Deluxe Queen Room. Beautiful view of downtown, lots of space both in room and bathroom, superb sound system. Morning breakfast was excellent. The outdoors swimming pool is a bit small but the views from th terrace are very nice. I will definitelly come back.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends